Sales Executive - London
Mar-Tech / Affilate / SaaS
£35,000 base, £60,000K OTE
Sales Executive wanted by exciting fast-growing tech business with unique offering in market
A SaaS business in Marketing Technology that's revolutionising Affiliate and Partner Marketing. They're growing fast, working with some of the world's best known brands, as well as expert niche players.
They offer cutting edge technology to manage and optimise marketing and advertising campaigns. Just a small selection of their partners and clients include: Spotify, Expedia, Adidas, Emirates and Santander.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of seriously talented and motivated specialists, in a fast moving and rewarding environment.
Working within the Business Development team, we are looking for a hungry, highly motivated Sales Executive to identify and develop new business opportunities. This role offers fabulous growth opportunities and they are keen to reward and retain those who are successful.
The Sales Executive role will see you...
- Identifying new business leads from a variety of sources including: Inbound/event marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research
- Identifying who the key buying influencers are and uncovering significant information such as budget, need and timeline
- Building and cultivating relationships with potential leads, identifying pain points and uncovering any other relevant information in order to move opportunities forward
- Preparing, managing and analyising data and creating reports and using Saleforce.com and other relevant software
- You will have experience in a Sales role, ideally in Affiliate or Digital Marketing
- You will be highly personable with a proven track record of building strong client relationships, with excellent client service skills
- You will be extremely driven and motivated, someone who is able to remain engaged through medium to long sales cycles
- Will be able to demonstrate that you have the ability to meet and exceed sales and activity quotas
- Will have experience working with Salesforce.com or another CRM
- You will flourish in fast paced environment, with a work hard/play hard attitude
If you're looking for the next step in your Sales career and want to join a successful fast-growing business where you will really make a difference and reap the rewards, then get in touch!
33 Talent specialises in Big Data, Digital and Communications recruitment and talent management across Europe and the APAC region. Our clients include Lenovo, AMEX, SingTel, The Body Shop, Amobee, SAP, WPP Group, McCann Worldgroup, IPG and numerous other corporate, agency and network clients. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org We'd love to hear from you!
Recruiter: Tessa Arditti - Tessa@33talent.com
Contact Details: +44 7449 451651