Senior Account Manager
Our client, a famous and very sociable agency based in a great Central London location, are looking for an established SAM with at least 12 months experience at SAM level. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious SAM to join one of the biggest accounts in the agency.
The work involves all BTL customer comms including CRM, acquisition, B2B comms and management of large customer facing websites. The work utilises all direct channels including Email, Direct Mail, SMS and MMS, Social Media and IVR.
The right candidate will be passionate about creating customer engagement that truly makes a different for a brand.
Key skills and experience includes –
• You will have been a SAM for at least 12 months
• You will have lots of DM, CRM and digital experience, and be used to high volume campaigns and quick turnarounds
• You will have excellent attention to detail, even when working quickly
• You will be good at managing multiple projects and dealing with multiple stakeholders internally and on the client team
• You will have a creative mind, and be a keen judge of creative work
• You will have a mature outlook, and be able to provide leadership on projects internally, and in front of the client
• You will be solutions focused. Someone who isn’t fazed when a project doesn’t go to plan.
• You will be good at managing up, and keeping those above you informed on your projects – both when they’re going well and not so well. You’ll be great at working independently and taking ownership of projects, but won’t be afraid to ask for help and guidance
• You will have good leadership skills, and confidently manage those below you
• You will have a sound understanding of comms and data strategy, and will have experience in its application
• You will be a team player – someone who isn’t afraid to muck in, and will set a good example to more junior team members
• You’ll be hard working, enthusiastic and sociable
• You will be a natural problem solver and strategic thinker
• Strong delivery skills – you will need to be able to deliver creative solutions across a range of projects and channels You will be someone who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to get things done. You are a self-starter who will take ownership of making a difference and you are confident with going deep into the data but don’t get stuck in it!
If this sounds like you, apply today. The agency offers a competitive salary plus a great benefits package and a fun working environment!