Marketing and Communications Officer
Your new company
Public sector organisation based in the heart of Ayrshire now looking for an all rounded MarComms professional to join their small established team for a 6 months temporary basis.
Your new role
This role will see you be a real key player within the organisation and allow you to make vital decisions and changes to benefit both the department and the public audience. You will be responsible for building the business digital and social presence and ensuring brand image and tone of voice is dominant and on brand through every communication channel.
Daily tasks include:
- Design, Implement & lead on delivery of new brand & marketing strategy
- Develop local and national awareness / fundraising campaigns
- Be responsible for increasing suitable media coverage
- Manage all social media content across all channels to interact with audiences
- Be responsible for design & delivery of all print & marketing collateral
- Maintain photo and video archives and galleries ensuring all necessary permissions and clearances have been granted for both taking photos / videos and their usage
- Design and implement brand strategy
- Liaise with media and press
What you'll need to succeed
You will need at least 3 years experience in the industry with a preferable background in the public sector. You will have excellent communication skills both written and oral and remain on brand and information sensitive at all times.
What you'll get in return
You will gain experience in this fast paced public facing work force with ample opportunity to network and attend main events and ceremonies around the Ayrshire region. You will have the opportunity to implement and develop vital business changes and see full campaigns and events from start to finish.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.