Interim Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager will report into the Senior Marketing Manager and will be responsible for executing targeted direct response communications across the whole marketing mix through B2B and B2C channels to drive platform sales (new customer sales).
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to...
B2B & B2C
Planning and Strategy
Support Senior marketing manager on planning and executing the trade sales and marketing plan.
Deliver database management and implement operating efficiencies across multiple IT networks.
Work with operations team to understand and implement efficiencies across operations and data streams within my client's business and their IT agencies.
Providing regular sales and performance reporting against KPIs for your channels and delivering insight back to the business to inform on-going strategy and planning.
Business to Business Marketing
- Understand online and offline marketing to drive lead generation and quality customer management for one of their programs.
- Design, attend and analyse results of B2B trade marketing shows.
- B2B call centre management ensuring efficient reporting of results, analysis, and lead generation.
- Insight generation, planning of proposition and messaging to deliver joint and co-branded partner campaigns
- Attend Trade shows, deliver merchandise and create collateral to increase engagement and cooperation with Managing Agents.
Strategy / Planning
- Crafting and executing strategies
- A complete through the line marketing approach, working closely with National Sales Managers for Independent Retail & Multiple Retail to drive effective BTL marketing, and support ATL marketing and aligning with Retail as appropriate
- Working with our targeted, internal data & planning teams and agencies to plan and optimise activity to deliver efficient CPRs and CPAs, adopting a test and learn approach to segmentation, messaging, format and creative.
- Monthly budget tracking and reporting on forecasted v actual spend levels
- Budget management and reporting, managing fixed costs in line with budget and subsequent reforecasts, maximising on cost efficiencies.
- Work with appropriate stakeholders to input calls/sales forecasting and quarterly planning process, including delivering up weight plans and re-forecasts as required.
- Maintain and grow Trade Marketing campaigns for Single Cable Solution targeting Managing Agents.
- Work with main external creative and media agencies to brief campaigns, land propositions, and develop message hierarchies to increase demand and drive subscriptions.
- Develop master creative for all campaigns, the framework, creative and legal guidelines and work with routes to markets.
- Managing creative agencies to deliver effective, innovative and best in class B2C and B2B marketing.
- Presenting to senior stakeholders to obtain buy-in to marketing and creative plans/strategies for marketing campaigns.
- Building effective relationships with the main external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Working collaboratively across the marketing trading team
Route To Market Expertise
- Understand retail marketing and use of POS, events, collateral, training, field support, competitions, promotions, incentives as well as all other RTMS engaging and influencing a wider range of stakeholders
KPIs CONTRIBUTED TO
- New customer sales and product attachment rates
- Marketing Efficiency (CPR/CPA)
- Business Lead generation
- Lead fulfilment / Pipeline Management
- Conversion Rates by 3rd Parties
- Offer attachment usage by 3rd Parties
- Gross / Net calls from Direct Marketing
Please only apply if you have worked as a (B2B) Marketing Executive/ Senior Marketing Executive/ Marketing Manager within retail or telecommunications, or if you are currently an Account Manager/Director with relevant experience.
- Experience in B2B or partnership marketing
- Data Management experience to identify data streams and targets.
- IT Database management and integration across multiple platforms and systems.
- Knowledge & experience marketing dual feed and single feed Integrated Reception Systems.
- Experience in delivering through the line marketing campaigns across broadcast, online, press, retail.
- Experience in B2C independent & multiple retail marketing. (desirable)
- IVR and call centre management to execute efficiencies and identify issues and errors.
- Sales reporting of third party partners
- Strong creative campaign and marketing background
- Integrated campaign planning and analysis experience
- Experience in briefing and leading major consumer TTL campaigns
- Experience of managing the day to day relationships with creative agencies
- High standard of education - degree / post-graduate level or equivalent
- Comfortable with meeting the challenges of tight deadlines and prioritising workload
- Capable of working and producing results with minimum supervision
- Numerate and comfortable working within a target driven environment
- Needs to be able to grasp "big picture" to optimise delivery of their part of the overall plan
- Presentation skills and ability to present confidently at a senior level
- Strong interpersonal skills as internal & external relationships are key to the role