This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, effortlessly organised and motivated Account Manager to truly make their mark within an extremely successful, dynamic, fun and award-winning integrated, creative, marketing and digital agency located in Buckinghamshire.
Growing their business and doing great work is all down to their most important asset; their people. This is where you come in…
So what’s the opportunity?
You will work closely with Senior Account Managers and Account Directors in management of various clients and projects across a diverse range of channels including; brochures, advertising, email marketing, direct marketing, event management and more.
What skills do you need?
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail with some experience of proof reading
• The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike
• A pro-active nature and calm under pressure
• The ability to work simultaneously on numerous projects with the ability to manage and motivate people
• A degree education
Key responsibilities will include:
• Taking briefs from clients and managing these through the creative studio, from concept to completion and delivery.
• Assisting with conceptual campaign briefs, from undertaking research, to contributing to the creative direction
• Managing updates to client status reports
• Coordinating deadlines, workflow and studio staff
• Involvement in resource planning and invoicing
• Reporting on campaign activity
• Handling cost estimates and timing plans
• Liaising with third party suppliers (printers, media agencies, promotional agencies, venues etc.)
• Developing an understanding of the client’s brand, products & services and market
If you feel you meet all the above criteria and crave to work with like-minded intelligent people who like to knuckle down and get on with the job whilst having fun along the way, then please send your CV to: email@example.com