Sales & Marketing Manager
Our client is London’s leading business in hiring luxury event space. As they continue to grow, they are seeking a Sales & Marketing Manager to join their office in the heart of London, and take the lead on defining an online marketing strategy to help expand their services across Europe.
About the Company...
This revolutionary brand is changing the way companies do business. They provide a smart alternative to an office and work with some of the biggest brands around. As they continue to grow their brand portfolio and embark upon new opportunities, they need an exceptional Sales & Marketing Manager to join their office in what is said to be one of London’s most exclusive areas: Mayfair.
About the Role...
You will play a key role in shaping the multichannel strategy of the business and lead a team in ongoing improvements across the site:
- Actively promote the business to a wider audienpce to gain more clients and increase brand awareness
- Work closely with the CEO/Founder to grow revenue and profitability via new sales, repeat business, and renewals
- Take responsibility for Membership sales
- Lead the Marketing team
- Achieve revenue targets as set out in the budget
- Reporting on all marketing activities
- Devise and implement marketing campaigns both internally and externally
- Be responsible for SEO, UX, PPC, and social media
- Skills to develop, launch, market and build a brand
- Strong analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work successfully in an agile environment where you partner closely with various teams
- Strong sales experience
- Hands on at marketing and channel management
Please contact me, Mary Haddad, if this role would be perfect for you! Don't forget to quote the reference 2020MH.
More jobs like this
- Events / Conferences Digital / Online Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Events / Conferences Product Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Events / Conferences Media Sales jobs in London (Central)
- Events / Conferences Ecommerce jobs in London (Central)
- Events / Conferences User Experience (UX) jobs in London (Central)