Marketing Assistant role working for an accountancy firm in Whetstone (North London) paying £25,000
Direct marketing and business development
- Assist in prospect research, presentations and proposals
- Assist in telemarketing campaign management and delivery, liaising with third part suppliers, diary management and design on Campaign Master
Website and SEO
- This role will assist in managing local and sector website content, giving you the opportunity to utilise your experience with PracticeWeb or equivalent to adjust and edit as necessary.
- The successful candidate will gain exposure across website & SEO, managing Google Analytics and reporting on website hits relating to specific campaigns.
- You will working with the Marketing Manager and PR agency and assisting with activity and administration of PR activity.
- As a supporting person within the marketing team, you will be accountable for monitoring and producing monthly reports on North London office client gains and losses, and using the management of data to support pipeline and planning of other business development activities.
- Be the North London office Champion and in-house trainer on VPM
- Manage and carry out the work relating to the North London office in firm wide VPM projects.
- Events co-ordination and planning plays a large part within the Central Marketing team - you will be given responsibility for organising internal and external events for clients, prospects and staff.
- You will also manage attendance at local networking clubs.
Research and ROI
- Be office champion for Experian Market IQ
- Research into potential target clients, competitors, data analysis for creating sector surveys and reports.
- Updating marketing brochures and material in line with the brand and corporate image using Adobe InDesign and MS Office products
- Order and manage marketing material and promotional items.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Marketing OR Business Studies degree is preferred and at least 12-18 months working experience across Marketing/Communications within a professional services firm.
- Alongside this, you will have advanced skills across all MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, databases/CRM systems
- As part of your background, you will be able to utilise your skills across the Adobe Suite, predominantly focusing on InDesign.
- As a digital savvy marketer, you will have knowledge and creative ideas on utilising social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook for marketing purposes.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Outstanding verbal and non verbal communication skills, the ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders.