Hampshire, commutable from Winchester, Basingstoke and Andover
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and sales-driven Account Manager to win and develop opportunities within their largest client, a global blue chip business within the technology sector. Working for a leading marketing and corporate communications agency, this could be the ideal role for you. The role includes strategically owning, managing and developing client relationships and revenue for the agency.
Your role will involve:
- Finding new opportunities within their main clients, and building on them
- Taking client briefs and pro-actively suggesting alternative solutions to the client, adding value, up selling and cross selling where possible
- Ownership of accounts
- Develop client accounts
- Monitoring project and client budgets
- Writing documents including proposals, specifications and briefs
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Creative agency background
- Marketing knowledge and experience
- Strong strategic skills
- Good presentation & excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
If you are an Account Manager looking for your next challenge apply for this role today!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly