Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Sector: Food and Drink
- Global Company
- Junior level position
- Full mix marketing role
- Food industry
The role of a Marketing Assistant: As the Marketing Assistant you will be involved in all aspects of marketing including supporting the product, trade and marketing managers. You will be involved in a variety of activities including website updates, social media management, production of marketing collateral and marketing research.
The Company for a Marketing Assistant: The Company for the marketing assistant originated as a family owned business in America and grown for nearly a century into an international global supplier to the food industry. The company are now looking for a great junior candidate to join and develop within the marketing team.
As the Marketing Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting on market research
- Updating the website and CMS (Content Management System)
- Managing the social media accounts
- Designing, collating and sending out marketing collateral and sales support
- Liaising with marketing agencies
For the role of the Marketing Assistant you will need the following:
- Experience with a marketing role
- Ambition to progress within a marketing team
- Marketing degree/CIM qualification is desirable
The Package for a Marketing Assistant:
- Salary: £17-20k depending on experience
At BMS Marketing Specialists we really listen to your career aspirations ensuing that we find the right company and the right role for you. Over the years we have built strong relationships with many exciting brands across both B2B and B2C sectors.
So if you are a keen marketing professional looking for your next marketing job we can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide you will the support, advice and guidance to help you get your next marketing job.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly