7 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive: Building successful relationships with internal and external contacts whilst producing strategies for the execution of sales, and marketing campaigns for training courses.
- Producing Marketing Materials
- Managing Budgets
- Researching New Markets & Trends
- Social Media
A typical day will involve
- Commissioning and creating the content for marketing materials that will be used internally and externally within the business and executing marketing plans for specific product area.
- Relying heavily on E-Marketing and putting to use of your social media marketing skills alongside implementing direct marketing strategies, advertising, and updating the customer base.
- Extracting data for your campaigns and updating the websites.
- Managing your own set budgets.
- Staying organised and on top of each project and campaigns that you have rolling.
Why you’ll love this job
You’ll have the opportunity to implement me structures and strategies within the Marketing department of the company. Finding new, exciting, and effective ways to promote, publicise and advertise through E-Marketing strategies in order to appeal to a vast array of different customer bases.
To be successful
We’re looking for someone who is highly organised, innovative and forward thinking with previous experience in a Marketing role. Someone with the ability to work to a deadline, manage budgets and execute great communication skills in order to maintain good relationships with external contacts.
How to apply
Please forward your CV quoting reference 12395 to firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd City Resourcing Ltd promotes marketing and digital opportunities for everyone, irrespective of status, gender, age, race, disability.