Senior Marketing Executive
- An exciting opportunity to work on a portfolio of global events in the football industry
- Developing integrated marketing plans with an experienced team
- The perfect role for an ambitious B2B marketer interested in sports
The Role: This is a great opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive with B2B marketing experience and a passion for sports. Creating campaigns around four global events, the successful candidate will be expected to drive attendance through the use of digital communications. The Senior Marketing Executive will develop strategic marketing plans and implement digital campaigns targeting a wide variety of businesses within the football sector. The digital, content-lead marketing plans will encompass all channels, including email, social media and website and the Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for analysis of campaigns and reporting on successes. This role will also include attendance to global events to ensure effective communication of key event information via all digital channels including the event app and networking tools.
- Developing content-lead, strategic marketing plans
- Creating and implementing digital communications plans, including targeted email campaigns and social media activities
- Ongoing management of the website, creating and updating content as required
- Reporting on performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Managing the creation of sales support materials and collateral, including creating original copy
- Liaising with external agencies to create content for PR and media relations
- Basic html use, and working with designers to update online platforms
Your must have:
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar B2B marketing role
- Strong digital skills, including sending html email campaigns, website and social media management and analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A knowledge of design packages such as InDesign or Photoshop
- An interest or experience in sports
- Events experience would be beneficial
- An ambitious and hands-on approach
- Familiarity with web development and html
- A knowledge of best practice SEO for website management
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The Company: With a focus on sporting and football, this industry leading organisation host events across the globe. Established in over 20 years ago, this company provide a unique platform for an extensive audience to gain insights into the business of football. They are an expanding business, and are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to increase attendance to their innovative events.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £27,000-32,000
- Travel opportunities to attend global events
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Executive is based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.