Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager, London - £35,000 to £45,000
A leading digital design and build agency are on the lookout for an Account Manager to join the team, the agency work with a wide range of international clients creating digital solutions that help clients achieve business aims, this could be by lowering costs, streamlining systems or improving customer experience. As such they are looking for candidates with great client handling ability and good knowledge of digital design and build projects.
The role will involve working closely with clients to create effective and ground breaking digital solutions, you will help clients understand how different digital platforms, technical advances and new trends can be implemented to help them improve their current digital systems. You will be a key point of contact to clients, building and developing already strong client relations making sure clients are kept updated throughout the delivery process as well as ongoing client handling to help with improvements / changes and new ideas.
The role will also involve elements of project management, you will have a digital production team to assist you however you will take an active part n the management of project delivery.
Ideal candidates will come from a digital design and build background, preferably agency. They will need experience building client relations, talking technical with clients and developing agency accounts with the use of new tech, new platforms and improved digital solutions. This will be a fast paced, exciting role for a solid AM who wants to work on forward thinking digital solutions and be an integral part of the client / agency relationship.
- Plan and manage the delivery of innovative and effective digital products / solutions
- Work closely with client on digital strategy
- Keep clients up to date with emerging trends
- Help clients with technical digital solutions
- Understand clients business aims – act as a digital consultant
- Preparation of cost estimates, project plans and scoping documents
- Handle client requests for new and existing projects
- Write creative and development briefs
- Schedule and manage workflow in the agency’s studio
- Liaise with clients to ensure specifications and requirements are understood on both sides
- Brief project amends to both design and development teams
- Present creative and completed builds to client
- Work with the development team during testing and deployment to ensure all requirements have been met
- Work closely with project management team on project feasibility and strategy
- Manage delivery of multiple projects
- Develop and maintain strong agency client relations
- Keeping up to date with digital trends and technology
- Ability to build strong client relations
- Technical knowledge – happy explaining complex digital builds and platforms to clients
- Ability to work as a digital consultant advising clients on best practice
- Strong agency background and should be confident in project managing complex web based and application builds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an aptitude for building and managing relationships
- Highly-organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage the project scoping phase, liaising with clients and documenting user requirements
- Ability to give input into the technical planning of the project and then to schedule, allocate resources and brief relevant design and development teams
- Experience of working with numerous stakeholders, supervising project teams, and resolving conflicting interests when necessary, while maintaining the integrity of the product
- Enthusiasm for the potential application of new technologies
- Experience of producing project documentation - including sitemaps/user journeys, wireframes, functional specifications, budgets and schedules
- Good presentation skills and proficiency with PowerPoint/ Keynote
- Confidence to brief design and development teams and convey requirements in a precise manner
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial AM who enjoys problem solving and working closely with clients, it will be a varied and fast paced role with lots of scope for the right candidate. If you are interested please do get in touch for some more details.