This job is archived
- Responsible for creating engaging and professional B2B content for external communications, including website updates, newsletters, slide decks and other sales tools.
- Manage multiple social media channels and proactively posting content according to social media guidelines and policy.
- Implement the PR strategy, including writing press releases, liaising with internal teams, external stakeholders and the press, and securing press coverage.
- Ensure external comms follow the brand guidelines, and bring a high level of quality, accuracy and consistency to the content creation.
Marketing Communications Specialist Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- High level of compliance and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, including excellent experience of Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and Word. Experience of website CMS (Content Management System) platforms is preferred.
- Knowledge of B2B PR, especially how to write engaging press releases
- Experience of B2B social media management (especially LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Passion for sustainability and the environment
- Proactive and fast learner, able to take on new (often technical) information quickly
Ecosurety is an industry leading company of 60 people, based in the heart of Bristol’s vibrant city centre, with a mission to accelerate change towards an environmentally sustainable world. Our clients are many of the UK big brands and retailers, often facing particularly big challenges over their use of packaging. We are a Certified B Corp, committed to balancing profit with our social and environmental impact. If this sounds like your sort of place, we hope to hear from you soon.
Ecosurety offers a working environment that enables our team to perform at their best, with flexible hours, remote working options, access to training and employee benefits. We focus on outputs, rather than work location or hours. If you are well organised, enjoy working with others and eager to make a meaningful contribution, please get in touch!
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all. We embrace flexibility and diversity in the workplace and aim to create a working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills, free from discrimination, harassment or bullying.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 8 hours per day
Salary: £29,000 - £31,000 per annum
Benefits: 28 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, 5 x salary life insurance, 7% employer pension contribution, employee health cash plan, paid sick leave, happy to talk flexible working, remote working, great office location, £250 home working set up payment.
Closing date: 19th January 2023, 9am
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of any of our job vacancies if we receive a suitable number of high-quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Communications Specialist, Marcoms, Marketing Communications, Copywriter, Marketing Communications Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Communications Officer, Marketing, Communications, etc.