- Responsible for creating accurate and engaging B2B content for external communications, including regular website updates, newsletters, slide decks and other sales tools.
- Manage multiple social media channels and proactively posting content according to social media guidelines and policy.
- Implement the PR strategy, including writing press releases, liaising with internal teams, external stakeholders and the press, and securing press coverage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, including experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and website CMS (Content Management System) platforms is preferred.
- Strong organisational skills
- High level of compliance and attention to detail
- Knowledge of B2B PR, especially how to write engaging press releases
- Experience of B2B social media management (especially LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Passion for sustainability and the environment
- Proactive and fast learner, able to take on new (often technical) information quickly
- £25-£27k per year
- Fixed-term contract (9 months), full time, 8 hours per day
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and 1 day for birthday
- 5 x salary life insurance, 7% employer pension contribution, employee health cash plan, happy to talk flexible working
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000
Job type: Full time, 9 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 4th May 2022.
Start Date: asap
Ecosurety offers a working environment that enables our team to perform at their best, with flexible hours, remote working options, access to training and employee benefits. We focus on outputs, rather than work location or hours. If you are well organised, enjoy working with others and eager to make a meaningful contribution, please get in touch!
Ecosurety is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. We embrace flexibility and diversity in the workplace and aim to create a working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills free from discrimination, harassment or bullying.
Please note, Ecosurety reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies if we receive a suitable number of high quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Communications Specialist, Marcoms, Marketing Communications, Copywriter, Marketing Communications Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Financial Services etc.
Ref: 132 166