Marketing Executive, Hertfordshire –
The Company – Marketing Executive
Are you a driven, creative, and passionate marketer who enjoys working in a fun, fast-paced environment? Are you keen to work for a highly reputable, successful consumer brand? If so, read on…
The Role – Marketing Executive
The purpose of this role is to support the Senior Marketing Manager with the planning, execution, and reporting of marketing efforts, whilst staying inline with the marketing strategy.
Day to day, you could be…
- Working with the branding team and creative agencies.
- Developing paid social campaigns and creating analytical reports based on results.
- Creating content for social media and campaigns.
- Researching trends and competitors.
You – Marketing Executive
If you’re a self-starter, have a passion for marketing and love to bring ideas to life, then this role is for you!
- At least 1 years’ experience in a marketing-based role, or a marketing degree and some office experience.
- Have strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Be confident in communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
This role does offer some flexible working but due to the location of their office, this role would be commutable from St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hatfield, Luton, Watford, Amersham, and Milton Keynes.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.