We're looking for a Graphic Designer for one of our favourite clients. They are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join the team. Initially working from home, but with a view to spending part of the week in their Central London office in the next 6/12 months. They're a great team of people. Being in the luxury hospitality space they have that cool, fast paced culture.. They are going through a period of growth, the team is expanding and the business is growing.
They need a Graphic Designer with a strong creative bias. You will want to be a part of an entrepreneurial style business and love being in the luxury space with a real interest in health, well being and sustainability. You must be a skilled Graphic Designer, and you will work alongside the brand and communications team.
You will be able to use all of your creative ideas, bringing new concepts and making suggestions for improvements. There is plenty of scope for progression and professional development.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification in Graphic Design
- Experience of graphic design for luxury hospitality or lifestyle preferred
- Excellent & creative design skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to design, create & deliver innovative designs for a broad range of design materials
- Experience with Adobe suite: Premier Pro, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about health, wellbeing, sustainability and travel.
- Enthusiasm to support the brand in its growth
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore further then send in your CV along with your portfolio.
Fully remote initially, with transition to central London hybrid working in 6 - 12 months. Likely Belgravia or Green Park. Generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, company socials plus the opportunity for European travels and discounted hotel breaks!