Artworker, Hertfordshire -
The Company – Artworker
We are recruiting for a wonderful consumer business based in Hertfordshire. If you’re obsessed with the finer details, are a forward-thinker, and have experience working within both print and digital media, then this role is for you!
The Role – Artworker
Joining a collaborative and ever-expanding creative team, you will be responsible for creating artwork projects across print and digital.
Day to day, you could be…
- Supporting the team and bringing all briefs to life.
- Working closely with graphics designers on small-scale projects, you will set clear guidelines to ensure all work is fit for the audience.
- Create pitch presentation materials, ensuring they are insightful and in line with brand guidelines.
- Generating ideas with team members and researching findings to help produce mock-ups.
You – Artworker
- Previous experience in a similar role or design team.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, and Premier Pro.
- Creative with excellent attention to detail, and confidence to generate new ideas.
In return you will receive wonderful benefits, as well as a fab working environment and flexible working options.
**To be considered for this role, please apply with your portfolio**
Due to the location of their office, this role would be commutable from St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hatfield, Luton, Watford, Amersham, and Milton Keynes.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.