Customer Marketing Executive, Slough -
Are you a creative marketer looking for an exciting new challenge and to progress further in your marketing career? This is a fantastic opportunity that will allow you to be innovative and creative to implement exciting marketing plans!
Working for a well-known, innovative and multi award-winning distribution business in the heart of Berkshire, this is a broad and varied position for someone who is wishing to develop in the marketing world.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Support the implementation of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Drive revenue and support the customers growth plans
- Working closely with the sales team, and customers, to research and creative campaigns from start to finish
- Support the business objectives including the growth of products
- Introduce innovative ways to communicate goals across the full marketing mix
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A marketing degree or a years’ experience within a marketing role is preferred
- Copywriting is a fundamental aspect of the role so any experience in this is desirable
- An eager to learn and be a real team player is essential
- To be creative to develop the marketing material
- A strong communicator to build excellent relationships with the customer
Located in Berkshire, this role is commutable from Maidenhead, Reading, Windsor, Slough, High Wycombe, Bracknell, Wokingham, Beaconsfield, Hounslow, Twickenham, Uxbridge, Wembley and Watford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.