This job is archived
Digital Marketing Manager, Maidenhead -
The Company – Digital Marketing Manager
This leading supplier of thousands of essential products to businesses across the UK who are experts in their sector, pride themselves on sourcing the highest quality products at the best value for their clients, all while providing exceptional customer service.
With clients spanning a number of sectors and industries, from healthcare and education to hospitality and leisure, they are the trusted distribution partner for many of the UK’s leading businesses.
The Role – Digital Marketing Manager
- Deliver engaging and successful e-commerce and digital strategies incorporating the full marketing mix (online and offline)
- Support the development and testing of new digital features to ensure the best user experience
- Working across the full digital mix including email, display advertising and website content
- Measure the success of campaigns and produce reports on results using tools and analytics
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop a clear understanding of the total digital and ecommerce landscape, customer acquisition, user behaviour and customer experience
You – Digital Marketing Manager
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Strong content writing skills and communication
- To be creative yet analytical in your thought processes with experience in using Google Analytics
- Someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and has great attention to detail
Based not far from Maidenhead, this role would be easily commutable for those based in Windsor, Ascot, Wokingham, Slough, Bracknell, Chertsey, Woking, Camberley, Winnersh, Reading, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Guildford, Aldershot, Bagshot, Frimley, Fleet, Maidenhead and Henley on Thames.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.