The Brentwood Communications Group of Companies are looking for a Marketing Manager to head up the marketing function across the whole group. The role is based in Chelmsford but will involve some travel to visit the Groups offices, as the business requires. Currently the role has one direct report, but we are looking for someone to grow the team, look at our current structure and make suggestions on improvements.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• In collaboration with the Group Sales Director develop a marketing plan including, digital and social. If possible, utilising our current CRM system.
• Manage weekly meetings with the Group Sales Director to update the marketing plan and develop product marketing campaigns, based on sales and what we need to achieve.
• We currently have agencies that manage our SEO and PPC, but you will be required to audit our current marketing activities and external agencies to evaluate whether to continue using them or bring this in house. You will be building our own team!
• To grow and develop the Groups websites, including the Ecommerce site and create a joined up social media plan.
• To develop marketing campaigns for our innovative new products as we bring them to market and oversee the entire content creation for the Group.
• To create a communication and marketing plan for the Group to grow our brand awareness.
• To ensure the agreed weekly, monthly, quarterly emails are delivered on time.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
You will be an amazing talent looking to fulfil your creative marketing potential. You will be able to keep up with the senior leadership team and execute a variety of plans and ideas at once in multiple locations. You will have experience in building a team of talent to help execute the marketing plan, which you would have developed. You will have a keen eye for detail and a passion for implementing the agreed strategy with enthusiasm.
For 45 years Brentwood Communications has been the market leader in providing communication systems across the UK and across the world. We have recently become the UK’s largest radio communications company due to recent acquisitions.
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 40 per week
Salary: £45,000 per annum plus competitive benefits
Closing date: 7th May 2022
You may have experience of the following: Head of Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager, Marketer, Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, Marketing and Promotions Manager, Marketing Specialist, PR, etc.
Ref: 131 955