This job is archived
The Commercial Analyst reviews data within Telefonica UK and uses this analysis to drive change to create cost savings and value. The opportunity allows you to identify customer and commercial trends while recommending potential commercial opportunities. The role will provide you with the opportunity for deep analysis and commercial thinking based on a thorough understanding of the consumer Profit and Loss (P&L) account.
This opportunity will also allow you to be involved with the following activities:
- Review and drive actionable analytics from customer and commercial insights.
- Strategically undertake research to generate new and disruptive thinking.
- Leading on assigned topics of work linked to clear Key Performance Indicators (KPI)'s as requested to deliver a positive outcome.
- Work across the business to achieve a deep understanding of the business issues so they can present informed choices.
What you'll need to do a great job:
- Highly numeric and must have a passion for numbers, patterns and trends. The individual will also require strong SAS and wider statistical skills coupled with Teradata SQL skills.
- An individual who can adopt a pro-active and empowered approach to their work.
- Passionate about analytics and the value that can be created.
- Commercially business savvy with the ability to understand the business context of a large and complex organisation.
- Experience of applying predictive analytics in a variety of different areas is critical to the success of this role.