Clever content engages audiences, promotes brands and drives marketing success. It’s at the heart of what we do every day – and we know it’ll be at the heart of what you love to do, too.
Content is at the heart of what we do – it’s even part of our name. As a Senior Content Executive at Content+Cloud you’ll play a vital role in telling the world exactly what we’re about.
In our Marketing Team we’re always looking to the big picture: how we help clients succeed through digital transformation. Reporting to the Senior Propositions and Content Manager, you’ll be researching and producing content that builds this picture and delivers real results for the business.
You’ll bring creative flair and an eye for detail to blogs, eBooks, campaign content and more, always ensuring that the essence of our brand is at the core. You’ll understand the mechanics of good marketing content, whether online or physical. From the words of a CEO, a slide deck or a recorded conversation, you’ll shape content that informs and persuades new and existing audiences.
Stories are to be found everywhere – and you’ll know how to find them. You’ll develop and maintain relationships with people across the business and beyond, helping us gather information and manage those all-important sign-offs from experts and stakeholders.
You may have worked in B2B before – and that’d be great. But much more important is that you’ve got the right blend of creative, organisational and communication skills that will help you succeed in our fast-moving but friendly business.
If that sounds like you, we’ll give you all the support you need to thrive.
• You’re a content marketing afficionado. You’ll have a real love for the power of content, and bags of creativity when it comes to finding the right tone and message. You might love the techy stuff – such as SEO and analytics – but we don’t expect you to be a seasoned analyst. More important is that you’re able to learn and apply the principles to the work you produce.
• In addition to your content marketing experience and capabilities, you will:
• Have a level head that will help you support multiple projects at once and build and sustain your relationships in the team and across the business.
• Have a good grasp of grammar and be comfortable working to house style and brand guidelines. As a creative mind with brilliant writing skills, you’ll love pushing boundaries – but you’ll also appreciate why those boundaries are there!
• Have a feel for great content, with a genuine interest in best practices and new trends.
• Be collaborative and helpful yet equally appreciate the support of your team, your colleagues and your manager and know it is there if you need it. You won’t hesitate in asking for support when you need it. Remember, you're not alone, you've got a team that supports you. Just as the world of marketing evolves, you’ll evolve, too and that's what we want for you.
• Be inquisitive, challenging assumptions or suggesting change; whether with your line manager or within your team.
• Be self-motivated and proactive, prioritising your workload and taking ownership of the things you do.
• Be familiar with the techy side of marketing – you may have dabbled, or even feel pretty competent, with tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, HubSpot and SEMrush. If so, we’ll see these skills as a definite bonus. But if not, please don’t let that put you off – we can certainly help you get up to speed.
• Appreciate how different creative elements come together to form content that’s greater than the sum of its parts. You may even know your way around design software such as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop – though this is by no means a dealbreaker.
Content+Cloud is a leading UK-based cloud services, digital transformation and managed services provider.
With a strong focus on Microsoft solutions, the business boasts 4 MVP (Most Valuable Professionals), 16 Microsoft Gold Certifications, and we are the most-awarded Microsoft partner in the UK. Not only that but we are one of the world’s top managed service providers, winners of the UK Cyber Security Excellence Awards 2021, and we have a whole host of other awards and accreditations to our name.
You'll find our headquarters based in London, with more offices in Manchester, Cardiff, Milton Keynes and Cape Town, and via our global partners, we have a presence in 13 countries across the world.
We are on a mission to empower ambitious organisations, and their people, to succeed. It’s what we call Living + Breathing Client Success. We look for people who are driven by a desire to go the extra mile for our clients, focusing on the little things that make a big difference.
You’ll be part of a company that continues to grow, and fast, too. This means continuous development and a role that keeps you on your toes – you’ll never be bored.
Our strategy is to continue to deliver significant growth, both organically and through acquisition. How you would like to help us achieve this lies within your hands.
Location: Swinton, Manchester
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum
Benefits: Aviva Pension, Pension Advisors, Group Life Insurance, Group Income Protection, Healthcare Cash Plan, Discounted Private Medical & Dental, Ride-to-Work Scheme, Help@Hand - a remote GP service, LifeWorks Wellness, IT Equipment Purchase, Quit Smoking, Birthdays off, Personal Development, A broad range of training providers and platforms available to you, including LinkedIn Learning
Content+Cloud collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
You may also have experience in the following: Senior Content Executive, Content Executive, Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, etc.
Ref: 107 633