This job is archived
PR & Communications Specialist, Cambridge –
The Company – PR & Communications Specialist
Our exclusive client is a highly respected medical technology organisation based in Cambridge. They are known for incredible technology treatments, all aimed around less invasive techniques.
They have an incredible company culture with a well-funded marketing department, and they are seeking a PR & Communications Specialist to join their team, in this brand-new position!
You’ll have a real chance to make an impact, by raising awareness of the brand their world-leading technologies, including the launch of their next generation of products and to meet their aspiring growth plans!
The Role – PR & Communications Specialist
Reporting into the Communications Manager, and working closely and collaboratively with the wider team, you will be responsible for:
- You will be crafting and executing an effective communications strategy in line with the company’s growth plan
- You will be managing relationships with their existing PR agency and building new relationships – proactive outreach to hospitals and journalists to generate stories around their technologies
- You will create and execute the PR strategy alongside the communications manager
- You will be involved in the ongoing management of their marketing literature, compiling written content for the blog and third-part articles
- Deliver email campaigns and contribute to the wider digital marketing strategy
The Requirements – PR & Communications Specialist
- At least 3 – 5 years experience in a PR or communications focused position, agency desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication (internal and external)
- Ability to develop high-quality copy material
- Strong network across the UK or US media landscapes
- Organised and methodical approach to deadlines and workload
This role supports hybrid working, ideally with 2 days in the office per week but they would be open to the role holder coming into their Cambridge offices at least 3 times per month. Due to the location of the offices, this will best suit those located in areas such as: Cambridge, Newmarket, Waterbeach, Ely, Milton, Bury St Edmunds, Soham, Fulbourn, Royston, Duxford, Sawston, St Neots, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Bedford, and wider areas of Cambs/Beds/Essex/Herts!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.