Up to £40,000 • yearly
Are you a digitally focused inbound marketer?
Can you create campaigns and understand sales and marketing funnels?
Do you enjoy interpreting the impact of campaigns and assessing data whilst being hands-on?
This could be the role for you!!
The Company – Marketing Manager
Our client is an innovative eco-friendly managed web hosting company for growing agencies and developers based in Ware. Their organisation not only provides a fantastic service to their clients but are 100% renewable energy hosting, the building is fitted with solar panels and they have a dedicated ‘green team’ to focus on how they can continue to be environmentally friendly.
They’re an overall team of around 26, and this position sits within their growing marketing team – working collaboratively and creatively. If you’re ambitious, enjoy generating ideas and have pride in your effectiveness of executing and reporting on omnichannel campaigns
The Role – Marketing Manager
Reporting to the marketing manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Inbound marketing activity – creating omnichannel campaigns to educate and nurture leads (Website, social media channels, email marketing)
- Producing relevant content and email nurtures for leads and customers
- Optimising marketing processes through automation, email software and CRM systems
- Collaborate with the marketing manager to plan and executive campaign activity and content, ensuring they are tracked and monitored
- Drive inbound enquiries through organic marketing channels
About You – Marketing Manager
In order to be considered for this position you will have:
- A Minimum 3+ years inbound marketing experience
- Must hold a marketing degree or relevant CIM
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of Wordpress and CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot)
- Experience of email marketing software and automation (e.g. Mailchimp, Auto)
- Understanding of sales and marketing funnels
This company is committed to investing in marketing and would like someone who can unlock and interpret data whilst supporting the execution and bringing ideas to implementation. They offer some lovely benefits including social activities, drinks Fridays, clear development plan and many more!!
This position is a hybrid split of 3 days in the office per week, the other 2 from home but would require full time office attendance during the probationary period.
Therefore, due to the location of the offices, this position would best suit those commuting from areas such as Bishops Stortford, Hitchin, Watford, Hatfield, Enfield, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead and Duxford to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View] 63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern regions.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service