Due to continuous and sustained growth we’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to lead internal and external marketing activities across multiple layers of the business.
Working closely with the Planit UK leadership team and stakeholders in the Operations and People teams, the role will see you leverage your expertise across marketing and communications to ensure Planit derives maximum benefit from a fresh, consistent and positive brand image with both existing and new stakeholders.
This is a hybrid role offering the flexibility to work from home with occasional travel into our offices in London or Reading.
• A hybrid work environment with the option to work out of our offices in London or Reading
• Access to functional/technical learning and development libraries and certifications including ISTQB, Safe and Agile for testing along with LinkedIn learning licences
• A highly competitive non-contributory pension scheme
• Health and medical insurance
• Career development initiatives in place to help you to be your best self
• Wellness activities, staff discounts, free LinkedIn Learning licenses, referral bonuses and so much more
Who Are we?
Planit are world leaders in application testing and quality engineering. We provide solutions that support organisations to deliver high quality systems, applications, and IT architecture. Planit is now a proud NRI company and part of a global movement to deliver a sustainable and secure future through better Information Technology exchanges.
Our team offer expert consultancy, bespoke services, tailored training, and unique solutions to complex projects. Specialising in digital quality,
Planit have a geographic footprint across many continents, with 1800+ permanent employees and have been recognised in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services. Our Values and ethos are focused on an intrinsic connection to our people, the awareness of our environment and our pursuit to be better than yesterday. We continue to lead the industry with unrivalled ideas, ability, and a quest to discern paradigms.
• Develop and implement marketing /strategies, building on the Planit values to improve brand recognition across sectors
• Lead customer insight and market intelligence requirements,supporting the business in preparing bids for both existing and new clients.
• Manage appointments & relationships with outside agencies to agreed SLAs supporting the delivery of best-in-class marketing and communications materials
• Create and manage external events including seminars, events and exhibitions, Determining priority events while demonstrating an appreciation for ROI and a strategic approach to event attendance
• Identifying sales opportunities with clients as they arise, communicating with Account management and delivery teams as appropriate.
• Drive thought leadership opportunities and voice of customer touchpoints to drive customer collaboration, leading to more customer focused solutions and a more customer-centric approach.
• Create corporate profile to be used for PR with a focus on external stakeholders; take the initiative on media releases, award entries and speaking engagements
• Compose and execute internal communications activities, prioritising thorough dissemination of information
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
What we’re looking for
• Multiple years experience in leading marketing strategy to delivering integrated marketing activity for external and internal stakeholders
• A strong B2B project track record, managing the planning and execution of marketing and PR communications campaigns
• Familiarity with using key marketing automation platforms, preferably experience with Pardot and Salesforce
• Expertise in running events end-to-end, planning the approach in collaboration with stakeholders and partners; coordinating deliverables, and nurturing leads
• An appreciation for building effective relationships with clients, business leads and key stakeholders, establishing yourself as the “Go-To” contact for marketing-related needs
• Clear and concise communication skills (verbal, written & presentational).
• Keeps up to date with developments and trends within the industry
• Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
• A natural collaborator, communicator and problem solver with exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder skills
We believe in fostering a culture where our people are rewarded for the work they do and looked after from their first day at Planit.
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY!
Our friendly talent team will review applications contact short-listed candidates at the with an update as soon as possible.