Marketing Campaign Manager, Ware -
Company – Marketing Campaign Manager
One of our most successful clients in the tech industry is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join their team. They have enjoyed considerable growth in recent years, and they’re only just getting started. The culture is fast-paced, collaborative and innovative, with real potential to make a substantial impact on the company.
If you are tech-savvy, come from a B2B marketing background, and have strong experience with managing campaigns and strategies, then this role is for you!
Role – Marketing Campaign Manager
- Drive awareness and lead generation to support new customer acquisition.
- Bring the business plan to life through campaign strategy including content, web, press, email, social and digital.
- Contribute to the development of the website and other channels.
- Deliver commercial content and activity through all key channels including LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Analyse campaigns and create analytical reports from findings. (Using Google Analytics or HubSpot).
- Confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
Requirements – Marketing Campaign Manager
- Digitally focussed with a B2B tech background.
- Campaign experience along with strategic planning and creating engaging content.
- Strong communication, copywriting, and proofreading skills.
As this role is office based in Ware, the role would be easily commutable from most of Hertfordshire including, Bushy, Hertford, Stanstead Abbots, Welwyn Garden City, Harpenden, Knebworth, St Albans as well as surrounding areas of Bedfordshire such as Luton.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online at http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern regions. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.