This job is archived
(Archived) Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager, - Berkhamsted
The Company: Marketing Manager
Are you looking to join an exciting and successful team within an established, forward-thinking, and avidly growing technology company? The client based in Hertfordshire, prides itself on a friendly and flexible working environment which works for all. With suave new glass offices and multiple ‘bases’ throughout the UK, this organisation is on the lookout for a marketing manager to deliver strategy across the board.
With award winning benefits and 3/2 days a week working from home, could this be your next career step?
The Role – Marketing Manager
Working for a respected company, you would be responsible for all marketing activities, leading, planning and managing the marketing strategy, as well as representing the brands image. Day – to - day your role could include:
- Drawing up client marketing strategy and plans across various channels and media
- Implementing progression of visual and written content
- Creation management of digital and content based marketing campaigns
- Raising brand awareness, driving engagement and maximising conversions through the management of marketing campaigns
- Management of budgets and plans
The Requirements – Marketing Manager
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of both general and digital marketing strategies
- Copywriting expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- It would be ideal if you had experience with Automation
Due to the location of the office this role will be commutable from Bourn End, Hemel Hempstead, Frithsden, Kings Langley, Bovingdon and Aldbury.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View] 63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.