Founded in 2005, our client is an innovative provider of clean energy solutions. As a Tesla approved partner, they are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge products and world-class service to their customers.
They are now seeking a Marketing Executive to join their award-winning team and play a key role in promoting the business.
- Salary of £22,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Bonus scheme
- Discounts on renewable energy products and payment schemes for employee homeowners
- Cycle-to-Work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Regular team get togethers
- Team-oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent training
- Develop your career in the fast-paced world of renewable energy and storage
This is the ideal role for a marketing professional to spread their wings and flourish in a fast-paced, small business environment where you will be able to develop whilst playing a key, hands-on role.
You’ll discover that our client is focused on building expertise within their team and encourages individuals to grow and advance their skills.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for delivering marketing activity for our client. Supported by the Managing Director, you’ll have the chance to learn everything there is to know about the business whilst delivering the marketing activity.
Assisting in making marketing plans, compiling reports and analysing data to measure and guide our client’s plans, you will support the Design Team in targeting potential customers. To achieve this, you will research key areas, co-ordinate lead generation campaigns, produce digital content and develop, review and update the website.
This engaging and exciting role will also involve:
- Liaising with the Design Team to produce regular online content including press releases, blogs and newsletters
- Creating and updating promotional and sales material, including videos, case studies, written material, and project portfolios
- Producing, coordinating, and implementing social media campaigns
- Event organisation and management
- Generally coordinating and implementing SunGift’s marketing plans and campaigns
To be considered as a Marketing Executive, you will need:
- At least two years’ experience within a marketing role
- To be happy and productive within a busy environment and working to deadlines
- The ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
- To be highly motivated and able to use your initiative
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- To be adaptable, flexible and a quick learner
- To be willing to follow directions and to assist in different areas of the business
- An excellent attention to detail
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Campaign Executive, or Digital Campaign Executive.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.