Marketing Executive, Cambridge (Home working available) -
The Company - Marketing Executive
This rapidly growing B2B tech organisation are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join their growing organisation.
Implementing successful marketing campaigns to enhance their reach and support growth is the core focus for this one. You will be responsible for executing high quality engaging events and strengthen market awareness overall.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in then please get in touch today!
The Role – Marketing Executive
- To be responsible for events, tradeshows and delivering on brand international events that promote the organisation
- Assist in driving awareness across social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Generate copy for marketing collateral such as emails, websites, and brochures
- Use data-based analytics tools to generate reports
The Requirements – Marketing Executive
- Ideally 2 or more years in a similar role
- Enthusiastic approach and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A B2B background would be a bonus!
- The ability to form strong relationships with stakeholders across all levels of the business is essential
This role provides flexibility, with 3 days in the office and 22 days WFH. With a series of fantastic benefits too, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
Due to the location of this role, it would be best suited to those situated in Cambridge, Huntingdon, Stevenage, Newmarket, Ely, Cottenham, Bury St Edmunds, St Neots, Royston, Saffron Walden, Baldock, Haverhill, Letchworth and Bishops Stortford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.