Marketing Coordinator, Wellingborough
The Company – Marketing Coordinator
We’re recruiting for a B2B tech company who have become renowned for excellence across their product ranges. This is an exciting position in a really flexible and mature company… they’re looking for a driven team-player who is able to strengthen their marketing effectiveness to enhance customer value and help contribute towards sales and business growth
The Role – Marketing Coordinator
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Create engaging content for internal and external customers
- Assist in the implementation of successful marketing campaigns such as SEO, email marketing, blogs, video, and social media
- Manage and maintain the website
- Create brochures and advertisements using Adobe InDesign
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Ideally a degree or similar (but not absolutely essential)
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in a related role
- Experience with traditional and digital marketing such as content and social
- Experience with WordPress, Adobe Suite and MS Office is beneficial
- An eager to learn and be part of a fantastic team with a great sense of humour!
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator who can implement their skills and really progress within the company. If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today!
Due to the location of their office in Northamptonshire, this role would be commutable from Wellingborough, Raunds, Kettering, Northampton, Corby, Market Harborough, Huntingdon.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.