This job is archived
(Archived) Marketing Assistant / Graduate
Marketing Assistant/ Graduate, Cambridge (Home working available) -
The Company – Marketing Assistant/Graduate
This rapidly growing B2B tech organisation are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Marketing Graduate to join their growing organisation.
You will assist in the implementation of successful marketing campaigns to enhance their reach and support growth is the core focus for this one. You will be help execute high quality engaging events and strengthen market awareness overall.
If this sounds like something, you could be interested in then please get in touch today!
The Role – Marketing Assistant/Graduate
- Helping to drive awareness and leads across social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Content creation and generating copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, emails and websites.
- Attending tradeshows and events and assist in delivering consistent, on brand, on message international events
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting.
The Requirements – Marketing Assistant/Graduate
- A recent graduate who is looking for their first marketing role
- Enthusiastic approach and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An interest in a B2B background would be a bonus!
This role provides flexibility, with 3 days in the office and 2 days WFH. With a series of fantastic benefits too, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
Due to the location of this role, it would be best suited to those situated in Cambridge, Huntingdon, Stevenage, Newmarket, Ely, Cottenham, Bury St Edmunds, St Neots, Royston, Saffron Walden, Baldock, Haverhill, Letchworth and Bishops Stortford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.