Head of Digital – London / Hybrid - £80K DOE plus benefits
This amazing company connects brands and partners with their customers and stakeholders, by building trust and loyalty through interactive experiences.
They’re now looking for a Head of Digital to create, and take ownership for, a robust Digital Strategy, identifying and delivering new technologies to improve business outcomes.
Responsibilities of the Head of Digital include:
- Translate the Digital Strategy into concrete actions and measurable deliverables
- Identify the most appropriate 3rd party business partners and providers of digital technologies to optimize the value to the business
- Determine how online presence relates to the community and other businesses perception of what we do.
- Build internal capability to sustain the growth in the digital space
- Work with the Technology team to specify the data necessary for the success of the mobile application through an individual’s first interaction.
- Understand the current competitive environment and how it is changing to identify the most valuable use cases to target.
Requirements of this Head of Digital role:
- ‘Standard’ C-Level requirements:
- Visionary with the ability to inspire and promote the positive use of technology
- Highly developed communication skills, able to translate complex technical jargon into an accessible form
- Strategic mind-set, commercial awareness and ability to make robust decisions
- Solid influencing skills and a collaborative approach
- Experience of in-sourcing and leading significant transformation within an IT/technology function
- Experience of building internal capability that supported growth in an organisation
- Proven experience on Server side, managing the design and creation of digital assets
- Deep understanding of existing Digital Technologies and awareness of imminent new technologies and changes that will impact the business
Apply for this fantastic opportunity quoting ILS053
Please also take a look at https://www.air-recruitment.com/