Head of Digital Marketing, Cambridge -
The Opportunity – Head of Digital Marketing
One of the best tech companies in Cambridge is looking for a brand-new Head of Digital Marketing.
Fabulous, and blessed with a rich, diverse and innovative culture, with offices globally, from Singapore to London and Cambridge… A total of 140 new employees hired just last year, and progression being at the forefront of what they do, they are looking for a 360-digital marketer to achieve great things, in a team that constantly thrives and is growing at an unbeatable pace.
This organisation are going from strength to strength, offering hybrid working and an excellent salary package - this company is truly one of a kind.
The Responsibilities – Head of Digital Marketing
As the newly appointed Head of Digital Marketing, you would be responsible for developing, managing and implementing the digital marketing and social strategy across the business. You would be a digital cheerleader within the business, advocating for a digital-first approach and bringing your considerable knowledge to the table and championing your digital strategy.
Day to day, you could be:
- Shaping the digital marketing strategy for the business and driving digital integration across marketing in the business
- Managing a team of both technical developers and digital marketers – building and motivating the team to achieve goals (this team is yet to be recruited)
- Working with colleagues to build supporting digital marketing campaigns that drive traffic to companywide sites
- Identifying new trends and innovations within the digital marketing space and implementing these as part of a forward-thinking and proactive digital marketing strategy
- Managing a sizeable digital marketing budget and external agency work also
- Oversee all online/social media channels, developing and running content
Your Experience – Head of Digital Marketing
We’re looking for candidates with…
- At least 5 years’ experience in a leadership position within digital marketing – a degree would also be beneficial
- Proven experience of shaping, driving and managing a digital marketing strategy for a sizeable business
- A background within B2B marketing ideally
- Experience managing a team of direct reports, hiring new team members and ensuring your staff are motivated and achieving their potential
Currently the team is all working remotely but will be offering a hybrid-working solution moving forward with 2 days in the office and 3 days WFH. Commutable from all home counties (if working from the London office…) – Surrounding areas to Cambridge including: Saffron Walden, Newmarket, Stowmarket, Huntingdon, Ely, Peterborough and others
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.