This job is archived
Senior UX Designer required for Bournemouth based tech business- 12 month FTC *Hybrid working*
Your new company
This growing and hugely successful Bournemouth based business is seeking a Senior UX Designer for it's highly skilled team. After a big year for the business, in which the company has gown exponentially and smashed its targets, the need has emerged for fresh talent to join it's highly accomplished team.
Not only is this company at the forefront of innovation for its industry, its product is life-changing for its end users. If you are seeking a forward-thinking, technically innovative business that will help advance your career, then this could be the role for you.
Your new role
Working across key projects and new product initiatives, this role sits within the crucial product team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- User research and analysis
- Working with Product Managers to define outcomes and user stories
- Map and document key user journeys
- Creation of pro-types
- Concept and user testing
- Working with Product Owner to document engineering specification
- Own the design system alongside UI Designer
- Help manage and streamline design workflow
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have comprehensive experience of designing web and mobile applications
- You will be comfortable working within a modern outcome driven product team and agile development environment
- You will be a proven practitioner, not only at delivering quality output, but with the confidence, drive and collaboration skills to bring it to life
- Fluent in UX tools eg (Sketch/Figma, Invision, Zeppelin, JIRA)
- Passion for delivering exceptional experiences that deliver customer value and meet business goals
- Experience of health and social care sector a bonus, but not required.
What you'll get in return
- £50,000 in salary pro rata
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Other fantastic benefits
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.