Amazing opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to join a leading technology organisation.
Product Marketing Manager
£400-450 per day (umbrella)
January 2022 start
7 months maternity cover
London - Flexible working options available
I am currently working with a leading technology organisation.
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their organisation. This role will be responsible for developing and launching the communication proposition and marketing go to market plan for new SMART products across their markets. Through product campaign strategy, marketing and communications programmes on a global scale.
- Develop new and compelling insight led propositions and a go to market approach which will be customer focused and will differentiate the organisation from their competitors, grow the brand and customer base.
- Define the product marketing plan for new and existing consumer technology products.
- Develop all marketing collateral for new product launches including packaging, retail POS, website content and marketing communications (videos, advertising etc) for successful market launches across PR, social and internal communications
- Champion consumer research and support concept generation based on date insights.
- Experienced in defining new product marketing strategy and marketing communications in a large matrixed organisation.
- Knowledge of Technology and SMART business models, revenue streams, pricing strategies, market sizing and partnering models.
- Knowledge of how to take complex products and translate into consumer needs
- Excellent programme management, marketing, PR and content skills
This is a great opportunity to join a leading technology organisation during an exciting period of change. This role would be best suited for a Product Marketing Manager, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Campaigns Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Head of Campaigns.
If you are immediately available and looking for your next contract, please contact Chloe Williams on or 01865 972130.