This job is archived
Digital Marketing Manager, Cambridge -
We’ve partnered exclusively with a highly ambitious scale up organisation, on schedule to double their team in the next 12 months, they’re brilliant employers, self-financed with an impressive turnover and hybrid working set up.
They are major players within the tech services sphere and based in an easily commutable Cambridge location, with plans for global offices in the near future, it’s the best time to join as their Digital Marketing Manager.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a hunger for progression, growth and innovative marketing activities.
- At least 2-4 years commercial marketing experience, working across digital channels
- Confident skills within email marketing and CRM to drive targeted campaigns
- Exceptional written skills and ability to write engaging content
- Highly capable ability to navigate website audits, re-designs and updates, utilising CMS
- Demonstrable stakeholder management experience
- Owning and delivering the multi-channel marketing strategy, leading on all digital activities
- Driving CRM optimisation and email marketing campaigns for two different audiences
- Leading the redesign of the company website, with insight gained through auditing
- Creating quality content across web, socials, email and more
- Utilising your eye for design and any graphic design skills to deliver eye catching marketing materials
- Recognising opportunities for growth and demonstrating your curiosity and creativity within marketing
- Staying up to date with latest trends and recognising opportunity for reactive content
Ts and Cs
Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, with two days home working, this is most commutable from Cambridge, Cambourne, Royston, St Neots, Biggleswade, Stevenage, Hitchin, Baldock, Bishop’s Stortford, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Mildenhall, Ely, Huntingdon, St Neots and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.