Content Writer, Edinburgh, £28,000, temporarily remote, free cake!
A global fintech company is looking for an experienced content writer as a welcomed addition to their marketing team. They need a natural story-teller to bring their brand to life and create compelling content that will resonate with a variety of different audiences, both corporate and technical.
This is a technical copywriter role where you will take complex information and repurpose it into different formats. You’ll be expected to write copy suitable for a wide range of channels to fulfil the needs for every campaign; from Thought Leadership pieces and case studies to social media posts, blogs and email newsletters. You’ll also be responsible for creating offline content too. Supporting with bids and tenders and providing content for Powerpoint presentations. In terms of development, there will be the opportunity to get involved with business strategy too and support the Head of Marketing with creating the content plan.
What’s on offer
This provides a brilliant development opportunity for a copywriter to take a high profile role within a growing global family-owned business. With the CEO as your main stakeholder, this is an opportunity to truly shine and be recognised. You’ll be a name not a number and the culture in the office (when everyone goes back) is friendly and welcoming. They look after their staff with an array of refreshments to keep you going throughout the day; from stocking every variety of Twinings tea, to “proper coffee” and “Cake Thursdays”. Whilst the marketing team is working from home at the minute, they are starting to welcome people back into the office, and will continue to offer a hybrid working model for those who want it.
What we’re looking for
- You’ll have a minimum of two years copywriter experience and be able to produce long-form technical content. If you’ve previously worked for tech companies, then all the better.
- You’ll be able to create all forms of digital content from SMS to social media posts and video scripts. Creating long-form content and repurposing it into different formats. You’ll have a good grasp of SEO and be able to conduct keyword research to increase online visibility of your content.
- We’re looking for a brilliant writer and storyteller. You’ll know how to create compelling copy, bringing technical subjects alive and making them easy to understand.
- You’ll be happy to get to know the people who in our business who have the stories and collaborate with the in-house and external teams to produce the content that’s needed.
- This is a hands-on role where you’ll be both creator and executor of your own content. So expect to be managing social channels and scheduling posts too.
- Finally, and crucially, you’ll be a stickler for detail with top notch spelling and grammar.
If you’re looking to make a move and this sounds of interest, then click apply and we’ll be in touch to tell you more.