Copywriter, Cambridge -
The Company –
Leaders within their field, and having doubled in size last year, this is the most exciting time to join a Cambridge success story within the tech field.
Offering hybrid working, excellent learning and development opportunities, and a brilliant team. One thing to note is the sustainability focus of their products and company!
If you’re looking for a company where culture is everything your team are friendly, fun and energetic, this is the one for you.
The Role -
Ideally looking for 3 years+ of experience in a similar position, your responsibilities could include but would not be limited to:
- Copywriting and editing technical materials in a multitude of forms (whitepapers etc)
- Publishing content to gain customer engagement
- Maintain and regulate all content style guidelines over a variety of platforms
- Help a range of teams (product and technical) optimise content for marketing purposes, ideally online also
- 3 years+ of content or copywriting experience preferably
- Easily adaptable in mindset and a creative thinker
- Excellent comms skills
- Degree would be beneficial though not essential
This role has the flexibility to be Hybrid working (2 days in the office). However, Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire based office this role is best commutable from Cambridge, Huntingdon, Peterborough, St Ives, Northampton, St Neots, Royston, Newmarket, Bishops Stortford, Hitchin, Luton, Letchworth, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Hertford, Braintree, Norwich, and wider areas of Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.