This job is archived
Content and Comms Manager, Reading -
The Company - Content and Comms Manager
Our client is a small but growing powerhouse in the data management, cloud and cyber-security space. As a software-as-a-service business, they boast a huge number of global clients and partners, who have recently secured new investment to expand into new markets.
They’re seeking a Content and External Comms Manager to join their growing marketing team of 12 based in the UK, with plans to grow the team across the US and South Africa too.
This position will be 2 days in the office and 3 from home, with great benefits including private healthcare, pension and life assurance, and working from home allowance scheme.
The Role - Content and Comms Manager
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for owning, creating and delivering the content and (predominantly) external comms strategy, including:
- Writing content such as thought leadership pieces, newsletters, blogs, infographics, email campaigns, and website copy.
- Managing the PR agency and liaising closely with journalists and press, building and maintaining relationships.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Owning and updating website content, using WordPress.
Requirements - Content and Comms Manager
- Excellent content writing ability, with a collaborative attitude and experience in managing agencies and stakeholders.
- Strong CMS experience, ideally with WordPress.
- Ideally have experience of marketing and comms within a similar extensively growing SME.
- Come from a B2B background, ideally in software, technology or IT.
This position is a minimum of 2 days in the office per week, with 3 working remotely. The offices are based in Reading, Berkshire, best commutable from areas such as Hungerford, Basingstoke, Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell, Newbury, Henley-on-Thames, Woking, Farnborough, Windsor, Guildford and Swindon.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View] 63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.