This job is archived
(Archived) Sales / Client Relationship Manager (SaaS)
Sales / Client Relationship Manager (SaaS), Central London / Remote – £40k + £25k commission and benefits
Are you looking to work with a growing digital agency with global tech clients on their books? This Sales / Client Relationship Manager role will see you managing agency-client relationships with some huge brands. They’re relied on for their expertise in delivering inspiring digital content and are looking for a Sales / Client Relationship Manager with some experience in the digital sector.
As Sales / Client Relationship Manager you’ll be working with existing clients on keeping good relations, as well as driving conversations to uncover new business opportunities within different global markets. You’ll be key in developing relationships, talking through large scale international marketing campaigns and get involved with big data conversations and cutting edge innovations.
You’ll be joining a growing team within an established, successful digital agency doing some incredible work. Are you the Sales / Client Relationship Manager they’re looking for? You’ll preferably have some experience within a similar environment, being able to talk digital with clients and internal teams.
Below is what you’ll be focusing on as Sales / Client Relationship Manager:
- Developing strong client relationships
- Driving conversations to uncover new opportunities and expand the agency’s connections to reach different budget holders
- Be a trusted advisor to clients and colleagues
- Work to increase revenue growth across portfolio of clients through creating, identifying and converting sales opportunities
- Engage with clients day-to-day, keeping them up to date on progress with campaign and leading performance reviews / optimisations
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Sales / Client Relationship Manager:
- Demonstrable sales experience in building demand, generating opportunities, negotiating and closing to meet sales targets
- Strong interpersonal and client-servicing skills
- Interest in technical marketing / SaaS / digital
- Confident and comfortable approaching people
- Experience working with a variety of clients in a similar role
If you think you’re the Sales / Client Relationship Manager we are looking for then please get in touch quoting JW1009c.