This job is archived
(Archived) Marketing Campaign Specialist
The Company - Marketing Campaign Specialist
Brand Recruitment has partnered with a global B2B software and technology organisation who are seeking two Marketing Campaign Specialists to join their growing marketing team.
The role will be based mostly remote, with once-a-week attendance to their Milton Keynes HQ, and a few times a month travel to their London offices.
The company in question are highly renowned in its field and has an open, honest and ideas-focused culture.
The Role - Marketing Campaign Specialist
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and working closely with the wider team of 8, you’ll be responsible for implementing the digital and content marketing strategies, including:
- Developing engaging, thought leadership content for the purpose of inbound and lead generation.
- Creating and managing digital content across all online platforms including websites and social media (especially LinkedIn).
- Creating and managing multi-channel campaigns driven by content and digital activities, analysing their performance and inbound leads.
Requirements - Marketing Campaign Specialist
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience, covering digital, content and campaign marketing.
- A B2B services marketing background, ideally in software, proptech or property.
- Demonstrable experience in content writing, lead generation and campaign management.
- Excellent communication skills, with a driven attitude and hunger to assist the team in continually propelling forwards.
The role will be based mostly remote, with once a week attendance to their Milton Keynes HQ, and a few times a month travel to their London offices.
Therefore, suitable commutable locations include Milton Keynes, Northampton, Kettering, Wellingborough, Bedford, Newport Pagnell, Biggleswade, Buckingham, Oxford, Luton, Dunstable, Corby, Aylesbury, Bicester, Brackley, and Towcester.
Ts and Cs
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View] 63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.