Partnerships Account Manager, Central London / Remote – Up to £45k DOE plus benefits
We’re working with one of Europe’s fastest growing marketing agencies who specialise in brand partnerships and loyalty programmes and they’re looking for a Partnerships Account Manager to be a part of their successful team.
They challenge the way brands connect with each other and with people, creating rewarding partnerships which give their clients more reach, relevance and return on investment. They’ve developed a new approach to brand partnerships and loyalty and they’re leading the way. Their rapidly expanding client list ranges from cutting edge blue chips, to global phenomena, as well as much-loved beauty and booze brands and they need to a Partnerships Account Manager to help them charge on.
The role of the Partnership Manager is to lead, manage and develop partner relationships in accordance with the set strategy. You will have day to day responsibility for the accounts or categories you represent. You will be responsible for leading your own projects and managing each stage of the partner process from the initial research, idea generation and contact through to negotiation, securing final agreements and delivering signed contracts.
The key responsibilities of this Partnerships Account Manager include:
- Drive partner lead generation
- Create, maintain and grow long-term partner relationships with Cherry London partners ensuring they see Cherry London as the lead/exclusive partnership agency for their business
- Understand partners business objectives and use this knowledge to drive outstanding partner opportunities
- Support on partner approaches
- Manage partner offer forms and partnership contracts
- Be responsible for developing the Partnership toolkit and ensure everyone is aware of it
Team Management & Development
- Coach and mentor of Account Executives and Interns; support in managing their workload, client communication and prioritisation (subject to team/client structure).
Company & Culture
- Actively contribute to our culture of building a great company
- Develop knowledge of wider partnerships, marketing trends and industry
This experience we’re looking for in this Partnerships Account Manager:
- 2-3 years’ experience in any of the following areas Sales, New Business, Partnerships (Client or Agency), Media owner
- Great relationship builder, excellent telephone manner, articulate and personable
- Well-developed negotiation skills and experience in managing deals through from start to finish
- Solid understanding of how to structure both contra and commercial deals and what makes a great deal
- Experience of reviewing data and drawing on insights to craft and deliver a compelling sales story
- A confident presenter; able to write a well-structured deck and experienced in presenting in person
- A team player; willing to support, collaborate with and learn from others
- A pro-active multi-tasker, highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Confident with Microsoft packages and Adobe – strong on PPT, Excel and Word
- Able to represent the agency and the client in a professional manner
- Strong initiative and solution focused
Are you the professional, ambitious and career-focused Partnerships Account Manager we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS667.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.