Fairhive is a non-profit affordable housing provider with ambition. We already provide affordable housing to more than 20,000 people in our community and are striving to do more.
Our ASB Team is essential to the smooth running of our business.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ASB practitioner to join our team.
- The ASB CM is responsible for delivering a comprehensive ASB service to Fairhive tenants and leaseholders seeking a balance between tenancy sustainment and enforcement actions. This includes investigating and dealing with anti-social behaviour issues, and being responsible for establishing practical solutions including legal action against perpetrators.
- ASB CM is responsible for seeking out and developing innovative solutions to neighbourhood and community ASB issues whilst developing and maintaining excellent relationships with key partners such as police, local authorities and community based groups.
- The ASB CM, as directed by the Lead ASB CM and Neighbourhood Team Leader will take the lead on responding to, investigating, gathering evidence a resolving complaints of anti-social behaviour (ASB) ensuring that internal procedures, guidelines and policies are complied with and offering appropriate advice and assistance.
- To work with statutory and voluntary agencies to tackle ASB, harassment, including racial harassment arising in Fairhive properties and work closely with other statutory and voluntary agencies, to tackle and prevent ASB.
- To take a responsive approach to safeguarding matters and work with other agencies and attend meetings where required and to ensure all cases are risk-managed and safety planned appropriately.
You will be able to:
- Demonstrable commitment to high standards of customer care and to promoting equality in employment and service delivery.
- Able to demonstrate experience in delivering ASB services, including the application of ASB legislation and best practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to think laterally and help devise and implement innovative solutions to sometimes complex problems.
- Experience of liaising, and working effectively both with individuals and groups of people and ability to work as part of a team and unsupervised. Be able to secure the co-operation of others in delivering the service.
- Experience of preparing and presenting cases at Court.
- Ability to show resilience and the ability to support customers and partners through difficult and challenging circumstances.
If you’re open minded, compassionate and want to learn more about a career in our ASB Team, we’d love to hear from you!
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Discretionary performance related payment
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Health Cash Plan
- Workplace Options Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee discount scheme
E&D CommitmentOur Vision and Values express our commitment to becoming a leader in our field, providing quality affordable homes and investing in Aylesbury and our surrounding areas’ diverse communities. As part of our continued commitment to our workforce accurately reflecting the community we represent, we welcome applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds, and applicants who have status as an individual with a physical or mental disability, as part of our ongoing commitment to Equality and Diversity. We are a Disability Confident Leader
Closing date:4th December 2023 at 1pm Interview date: TBC
All applications for this role will be reviewed on a continuous basis. As such, should a suitable candidate apply before the closing date, interviews and offers may take place before this date.