Our client is a world-famous university based in Reading and they are currently looking for a Part Time Social Media Manager
Duration: ASAP - 6 months
Working pattern: Hybrid Working, 21 Hours across 3 days
Contract type: Temporary
Roles and responsibilitiesThe role
We are looking for a social media professional to manage our clients social media channels and digital marketing campaigns.
You will be a confident, creative and tenacious self-starter who is able to work to strict deadlines with minimum supervision. You will be part of a team, also working closely with marketing managers from across the business school. You will also be working alongside an external marketing agency and will liaise with them on campaign and brand performance.
This is a part-time (3 days per week), temporary role for six months. The role is hybrid, with two days in the office a
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage, develop and implement the social media content plan across the university brand and associated channels, - LinkedIn, X, Instagram and Facebook.
- Content development - manage the organic post development and asset creation, scheduling posts and handling engagement.
- Community engagement - manage, track and analyse engagement and conversion through digital channels against campaign, brand and recruitment
- Paid digital marketing campaigns - work with marketing managers to develop paid digital marketing campaigns, providing feedback and consultancy including KPI setting and campaign reports.
- Derive insights using relevant analytics and measurement tools and provide monthly and ad hoc reports to key internal stakeholders.
- Identify and report on opportunities to improve performance across digital channels and campaigns.
- Ensure insight-driven best practice is applied across content generation and other related activity from the marketing team.
- Benchmark digital marketing activity against competitors by tracking, monitoring and testing and reporting on results.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please upload your most up to date CV. We will contact all short-listed candidates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.