We are looking for an experienced Social Media / Marketing Executive to join a first-class manufacturing business offering great prospects for the future.
Role: Social Media / Marketing Executive
Location: Can be located anywhere in the Central Belt of Scotland with travel to the head office in Dunblane 2/3 days per week - Hybrid WFH role.
Salary: £25k - £32k D.O.E + Profit share and benefits - Full Time Perm role.
Our client is a long standing, innovative manufacturer within the office furniture arena who enjoy a fantastic reputation and a loyal customer base.
Selling a highly visible product which lends itself well to promotion through different mediums.
We are now looking to enhance the team with the introduction of an experienced Social Media / Marketing Executive.
Social Media / Marketing Executive Role
- You will use your strong understanding of social media platforms to design and promote the business through a marketing plan.
- You will use your copywriting skills to create and produce relevant content to existing and potential customers.
- You will be involved in the visuals and creation for company brochures and collaborate with third parties on production.
- You will design and promote "stories" about the business relevant to the market to keep the product suite front of mind and relevant with buyers.
- Develop reports on what is working well to build a loyal and engaged community online.
- Design and implement a strategy across all platforms to increase brand awareness, customer engagement and following.
- Work closely with the sales department to communicate about any opportunities.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- This role requires a creative individual, who is confident in bringing forward new ideas and concepts from your experience that works on growing presence on social media platforms.
- You will be happy to take responsibility for this area of the business and be consistent and pro-active with ideas and suggestions.
- A strong understanding of social media platforms, algorithms, and best practices.
- A creative mindset with a passion for creating engaging content through storytelling and brining stories to life.
- You will have an excellent work ethic and have 2 + years’ experience in a similar role and be up to date with market trends.
- Driver with car preferred due to the location of head office.
- Salary of between £25k - £32k depending on experience
- Flexible working WFH
- Fantastic benefits and all the tools and technology required to excel in the role.
- Career Progression
- Training and development on the business and industry
- The ability to work with a fantastic well-respected brand.
- Great benefits including private medical care.
If the above sounds like you, please apply and send us your CV in confidence.
Red Rhino Solutions is a passionate recruitment and training business assisting clients and candidates across multiple industries all over the UK.
Due to high volumes of applications, there may be occasions where only successful candidates will be contacted.