As a Social Media Executive, you will be crucial in creating and putting into action appealing social media strategies that connect with my client's target market. To maximise the company's online presence, you'll have the chance to manage numerous social media channels, produce impactful content, track success indicators, and work with cross-functional teams.
A family run retail business which has over 30 years experience in supplying furniture and other customise solutions to aid leisure.
The Social Media Executives responsibilities:
- Constantly keeping the website updated and uploading with new content whilst reviewing analytics to identify traffic and SEO.
- Following new marketing trends on social media and keeping up to date.
- Identify new areas on social platforms.
- Building out the social calender annually.
- Liaising with the marketing departments of the suppliers to ensure they have the latest digital assets for the new web.
- Schedule content for Instagram and Linked-In.
- Identify new marketing opportunities on a budget and prove ROI.
The successful candidate would look like:
- Proven work experience as a social media executive or a similar role.
- Have knowledge or an interest in the furniture/hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and web design.
- Use of Adobe Design suites and basic coding is important.
- Excellent use of English & grammar is a MUST.
- Photography experience is beneficial.
My client fosters a vibrant and collaborative work environment that encourages innovation, professional growth, and work-life balance.
The candidate will be offered up to £28,000 with flexible working including great benefits