Job Title: Health and Social Care Lecturer
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: £22 - £25 per hour including holiday pay
REED Further Education are recruiting for a Health and Social Care Lecturer who is experienced in teaching Access to HE and other Level 3 courses to 16+ students as well as adults based in North Yorkshire. Our client is specifically looking for someone who can also teach science for their access to Health Care Science course.
The successful Health and Social Care Lecturer will have the following skills and qualifications:
- PGCE or Certificate in Education, recently qualified or working towards will also be considered.
- Knowledge of the Level 3 curriculum and specification from the last 12-18 months is essential.
- Ability to teach Health Care Science.
- A minimum of a level 3 or equivalent qualification in health and care or a related subject.
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in English and maths.
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education:
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are a Health and Social Care Lecturer and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Therefore we do require all successful candidates to complete online mandatory safeguarding courses within 6 weeks of their start date.