Junior Social Media Executive
Sidcup (4 days office, 1 day remote)
Required for a fast-growing Digital Media business based in South East London
As a Junior Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for helping clients grow their social media accounts, increasing following count, engagement and traffic to their website.
- Setting up Social Media Accounts
- Researching industry trends and advisable strategies to grow Social Media Presence
- Create content for a wide range of paid and organic social media campaigns.
- Write copy for websites and social media posts.
- The ideal candidate will have 1 +years’ experience of managing multiple Business Social Media accounts as well as using professional Scheduling & Analytics tools
- Be proficient in Copywriting for social media and blogging uses.
- Good organisational skills and proven to execute successful social media strategies.
- Excellent communication and good presentation skills are required for this role.
- You will proactively keep up to date with new developments in social media and actively research, test and propose new approaches` to improve PPC services.
- A willingness to learn and develop your skills further.
What We Value:
- "Can Do" Attitude
- Genuine Passion & Interest in The Industry
- Good Organizational & Planning Skills
- Desire to Grow and be independent.
- Team Players
What’s in for you?(?)
- Dynamic, friendly, and helpful team
- Super friendly fun work environment with highly driven team.
- Opportunity to grow within the business and develop a highly skilled career.
- Benefits Healthcare, Gym Membership, Pension