Are you passionate about making a difference in young people's lives?
Are you looking for a rewarding teaching role, like no other?
Are you an experienced Health & Social Lecturer?
If yes, then this may be the role for you!
Position:Full or Part time positions available
Location: West London
Pay: £30 - £35 per hour
The successful candidate will:
- Have a teaching qualification i.e. PTLLS or PGCE or the willingness to work towards one within an outlined period of time
- Have a keen interest in equipping others with knowledge and skills in your specialism
- Have experience in a similar role and the ability to deliver up to an A level standard.
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education:
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are an experienced Lecturer and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'ApplyNow’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career