Tradewind are recruiting for a Health and Social Care Teacher for one of our Liverpool secondary schools. Our client school, an Ofsted good 14-18 school, are looking for a Health and Social Care Teacher to in start ASAP to work on an ongoing, full-time basis, 9am - 3.30pm. The successful candidate can expect a day rate up to £200.00 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be joining a school who have a clear vision to Shape Extraordinary Lives and this is achieved through a commitment to the schools mission to give all members of the school community the opportunity to explore and gain knowledge and to discover a lifelong passion for learning.
- QTS or recognised teaching qualification
- Experience teaching Health and Social Care across KS4 and KS5.
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Full and complete career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Health and Social Care Teacher based in Warrington. Alternatively you can contact shereen on email with your CV